I forgot to post my delicious salsa results!
I ordered new glasses in the hope that they’ll make me look more like John Hodgman.
Practice By Using the Following Phrases When the Opportunity Arrises:
"I’m not interested."
"(Please) Leave me alone."
"I’d rather you not."
"That doesn’t interest me at all."
"You need to stop."
"That’s not what I said."
This is so important.
And PLEASE support other women who exercise such assertive phrases. DON’T let anyone call someone else a “bitch” in your presence. It doesn’t matter if you don’t even like that other woman…affirm her right to say things clearly and assertively! It’s not rude to be firm.
I need this so bad.
“Killed 99 bears”
a fact that if actually accomplished, should be put on a tombstone.
My favorite part is “We hope he has gone to rest.” What, like… they weren’t sure? Maybe, if ever the bear uprising should start again, he would rise from the ground to finish what he started and slay that 100th bear?
Was this man so powerful they are concerned he might not have decided to rest at all and is simply biding his time?
The bears made that tombstone.
A warning, and a prayer.
That he really, truely stays down.
This is too badass not to reblog.
Reblog for last comment
I feel like such a responsible car owner. I changed the cabin and engine air filters all by myself and saved like $40 in the process. Thanks, youtube!
DIY Ultimate Know Your Eyeliners Guide Infographic from Enerie. For more very popular ultimate guides from Enerie go here:
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.